PUBG you may have heard this word many time because nowadays it is a word used in almost every conversation. If you are a PUBG player? Or going to start PUBG? Then this guide will help you in optimizing PUBG in a very efficient way, effective FPS settings, and the most important graphic settings.
If you want the guide to work for you smoothly then your device has to follow the minimum requirements of the game. According to Steam, the minimum PC system requirements are as follows:
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB.
- DirectX: Version 11.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection.
- Storage: 30 GB available space.
Read also about Choosing a Game Monitor
If you have a graphic card in your system except the Intel built in then this method will work for sure. It will help you in increasing your FPS, the more FPS you have the more smoothly your game will run.
- First of all, you have to open your graphic card’s control panel.
- After opening the control panel you have to move towards an option Manage 3D settings.
- Then you will find an option of program settings go for it and find TLs Game on the dropdown menu. If you are not able to find the TLs Game then don’t worry you just have to press Add and write TLs Game in it.
- After that, you have to set the Maximum pre-rendered frames to 1 (it plays the main role in optimizing your game).
- After following the previous step if you have Monitor technology option there, then simply set it to G-SYNC.
- If you want to improve the power performance of the game then set the power management mode to maximum performance.
- After following all the above steps you have to change your Mixed- GPU Acceleration to Single display performance mode. It will help to enhance the speed.
- You also have to disable some features which have no use like the Vertical Sync.
- But some options are very necessary to be enabled like Threaded Optimization. It will help in optimizing the lightweight processes.
- Now one last step which you have to follow, set Preferred Refresh Rate to its highest option.
Read also about AMD vs NVIDIA – which is better?
High Graphics quality.
Smoothness in a game is necessary but for some gamer’s good colors and image quality (High Graphics) also matters a lot, but for some, it does not. I have personally met some gamers who can play games on low graphics as well they just want to play it smoothly nothing else matters to them.
- If you have a maximum specs pc then you can set everything to mid or high quality. If not then set everything to low as well as the view distance too.
- Don’t be sad you can change Texture to any of the features you like the most, but if you are changing then we recommend Medium for most users.
- Set the Screen Scale to 100.
- Motion Blue is a feature in the graphics which most of the people don’t know about so if you even disable it you will never feel the difference.
- Disable V-SYNC.
I hope this guide is going to be the best for PUBG optimization because it contains both things that are necessary for optimization (best FPS and graphics settings for PUBG).